Senior Executive Officer (Nursing Home)
Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2019
Location: Serangoon Gardens
Salary: SGD 3400 - 3800
Years Experience: 10 years
Our client, a non-profit nursing home, is seeking a suitable candidate for a Senior Executive Officer role as part of their senior management team.
- Oversee Human Resource, IT, Finance, Day Care and Kitchen.
- Supervise Senior Operations Executive.
- Make daily and strategic decisions relating to operation matters and handle issues with tact and discretion
- Lead and mentor department heads to work as a team to achieve objectives and goals
- Approve all invoices for payment
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the Human Resource, Admin and Operations background in a VWO or nursing home or healthcare environment is preferred for this position.
- Practical knowledge of healthcare operations is an advantage.
- Need to walk the job and think out of the box
- Team player with excellent leadership skill
- Possess strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills
- Multi-tasking ability is essential
- Strong ability to communicate in verbal and written English
- Only Singaporean or Singapore PR need apply
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume in MS Word format including qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, a recent photograph and contact number to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated with confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.