Human Resource/ Administrative Assistant/ Executive
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Salary: SGD1,200 - SGD2,400
Years Experience: 1 years experience
Our client is an established and reliable boat building company providing one-stop solutions to its customers in boat building, boat repairs and boat management.
Please go to www.kimseah.com.sg for more details about our client.
- Provide administrative support to HR & Admin Department in all HR & Admin functions
- Administer employees’ attendance into the system
- Process and assist in payroll and overtime claim
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to Work Permit and Employment Pass
- Ensure timely application, transfer, renewal, replacement, collection and cancellation of work passes for foreign employees
- Purchase security bond for foreign workers
- Apply Man Year Entitlement (MYE) for new projects
- Maintain medical insurance coverage and claim submission
- Yearly online submission of IR8A
- Submit IR21 for income tax clearance
- Prepare monthly Foreign Worker Levy (FWL) for submission
- Compile Monthly Skill Development Levy (SDL) from sites for payment to CPF Board
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Provide administrative support to purchasing related tasks
- Assist to consolidate requisition orders, track the orders and notify stakeholders of possible delays in receipt of orders.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Minimum ‘O’ levels/NITEC or its equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Human Resources preferred
- Experience in MYOB Payroll will be an added advantage
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well with others as well as independently
- Fast and efficient to effectively meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (Words and Excel)
- Salary will commensurate with qualifications as well as experience
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume in MS Word format including qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, a recent photograph and contact number to:
Email address: [email protected]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence: 04C4793 EA Personnel License: R1109525