Nursing Assistant (Nursing Home)
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019
Location: Several locations in Singapore
Years Experience: Minimum 1 years experience
Our clients, several nursing homes in Singapore are seeking to hire nursing aides to provide nursing aide to their residents.
- Escort the residents to and from the hospital/clinic whenever necessary.
- Take and record temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Administer treatments as directed.
- Keep record of residents’ food intake and output as ordered.
- Administer medications, dressings, special treatments, exercises, and other nursing services as prescribed, and requisite drugs from pharmacy.
- Assist with showering of residents
- Assist residents who have problems with mobility ensuing appropriate transfer and “lifting’ techniques are employed.
- Give bedpans and urinals when needed.
- Clean and/or sterilize bedpans and commodes each time they are used.
- Care of residents oral and dental hygiene including denture care and mouth toilet
- Supervise and serve food and water to residents at bedside or dining areas as required
- Assist residents to walk.
- Take non-ambulant residents for walk in a wheelchair..
- Help to exercise the chronically ill residents under the supervision of the physiotherapist.
- Make the beds, bed sheets to be changed weekly or whenever wet or dirty.
- Wiping of residents lockers. Mop floors whenever necessary.
- Collect, sort laundry and put them away in linen cupboard when required.
- Ensure resident is aware and guided to all social, recreational and spiritual program activities, physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Report and record any changes in behaviour or general conditions on nursing progress notes.
- Nursing Registration in Singapore or Home Country
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 1 years experience in a hospital with 200 beds
- Good communication skills and a caring heart
- Able to work shifts.
Candidates who are interested, please sending your complete resume/CV with a photo and all details of your educational certificate to the email address: [email protected] or call us at +65 6567 2067.
We regret only selected candidates will be contacted.